2017 • 2016 • 2015 • 2014 • 2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009 • 2008
- 23-Dec-2013 - Newsletter Christmas Edition 2013
- 8-Nov-2013 - The 2nd GP-TCM RA Annual Meeting Gallery Part II
- 8-Nov-2013 - The 2nd Annual Meeting of GP-TCM RA
- 7-Nov-2013 - GP-TCM RA Newsletter Oct-Nov 2013
- 28-Oct-2013 - The 2nd GP-TCM RA Annual Meeting Gallery
- 8-Oct-2013 - GP-TCM RA Newsletter Sept-Oct 2013
- 16-Sep-2013 - GP-TCM RA Newsletter August 2013
- 5-Aug-2013 - GP-TCM RA Newsletter July 2013
- 1-Jul-2013 - GP-TCM RA Newsletter June 2013
- 3-Jun-2013 - The GP-TCM RA Newsletter May 2013
- 24-May-2013 - The 4th International Conference on Modernization of TCM call for abstracts
The 4th International Conference on Modernization of Traditional Chinese Medicine will be held in Chengdu, Sichuan, China on September 26-27, 2013: A meeting series held once every 3-5 years since 2002, the conference is organised by the Sichuan Provincial Government and co-sponsored or co-organised by China’s Ministry of Science & Technology, Ministry of Health, State Administration of TCM, State Food and Drugs Administration and many other governmental ministries, research institutions and international organisations.
- 17-May-2013 - 1st Anniversary Newsletter of GP-TCM RA
- 29-Apr-2013 - February-March 2013 Newsletter (Easter Edition)
- 19-Apr-2013 - Research Posters ISCMR 2013
Professor Kelvin Chan and Professor Nicky Robinson presented 2 research projects in the ISCMR 2013 Meeting.
- 24-Feb-2013 - Professor De-an Guo to Receive ABC’s Norman R. Farnsworth Excellence in Botanical Research Award
- 1-Feb-2013 - January-February 2013 Newsletter of The GP-TCM Research Association
- 14-Jan-2013 - Call for Papers: Ensuring and Improving Patients Safety in Integrative Health Care, The European Journal of Integrative Medicine
Ensuring and Improving patients safety in Integrative health care
Keeping patients safe is a vital part of all healthcare. Improving patient safety involves assessing how patients could be harmed, preventing or managing risks, reporting and analyzing incidents.
The European Journal of Integrative Medicine invites authors to contribute to this special issue planned for 2013. Please submit your articles to www.elsevier.com/eujim
For details: EUJIM_Special Issue_Dec12 HR (1)
- 27-Dec-2012 - Interview of Professor Rudolf Bauer, President of the GP-TCM RA, by Voice of America
GP-TCM RA President Prof. Rudolf Bauer was interviewed by Voice of America, November 29, 2012, on the topic “WHO Pursuing Update on Global Strategy for Traditional Medicine”. For details, please visit http://www.voanews.com/content/who-pursuing-update-on-global-strategy-for-traditional-medicine/1555657.html
- 24-Dec-2012 - The GP-TCM Research Association Newsletters December 2012 & January 2013
The GP-TCM Research Association Newsletters
December 2012 & January 2013
- 13-Dec-2012 - GP-TCM Guidelines for randomized controlled trials investigating Chinese herbal medicine (CHM)
The full GP-TCM Guidelines for randomized controlled trials investigating Chinese herbal medicine (CHM)
- 13-Dec-2012 - Professor Rudolf Bauer, President of the GP-TCM RA, interviewed by the journal Naturamed. The interview was reported in German…
Professor Rudolf Bauer, President of the GP-TCM RA, interviewed by the journal Naturamed. The interview was reported in German…
- 16-Nov-2012 - GP-TCM RA/GP-TCM Final Joint Newsletter – October 2012
From 1st November, the GP-TCM and GP-TCM RA joint website and newsletters will be replaced by the GP-TCM RA website and newsletters.
- 23-Oct-2012 - GP-TCM RA/GP-TCM Joint Newsletter – September 2012
Dissemination activities of the GP-TCM Consortium and the GP-TCM Research Association
- 10-Sep-2012 - GP-TCM RA/GP-TCM Joint Newsletter – Summer 2012
7th Annual Albert Szent-Györgyi Prize (2012) Co-Winners Professor Zhu Chen and Professor Zhengyi Wang spoke at the award dinner
- 25-Jun-2012 - GP-TCM Consortium Newsletter: May-June 2012
The GP-TCM RA logos finalised and the brochure of the new Association released.
- 21-May-2012 - GP-TCM Consortium Newsletter: April-May 2012
The lifespan of the FP7 GP-TCM Project extended to 31st October 2012.
- 22-Mar-2012 - GP-TCM Consortium Newsletter: J-Ethnopharmacology – Special Issue
The GP-TCM J. Ethnopharmacol. Special Issue published and made open-access!
- 22-Mar-2012 - GP-TCM Consortium Newsletter: February – March 2012
- 8-Feb-2012 - GP-TCM Consortium Newsletter: January – February 2012
The 1st GP-TCM Association/GP-TMR Election Outcomes Announced
- 16-Jan-2012 - GP-TCM Consortium Newsletter: December 2011 – January 2012 issue
Warmest congratulations to Prof. Yung-Chi CHENG for being awarded the prestigious Cheung On Tak International Award for Outstanding Contribution to Chinese Medicine!
- 5-Dec-2010 - GP-TCM Consortium Newsletter: November-December 2010 issue
Merry Christmas from GP-TCM! China invests 4 billion RMB in constructing 16 National Clinical Research Bases of TCM, WHO moves to classify traditional medicines
- 18-Nov-2010 - GP-TCM Consortium Newsletter: October-November 2010 issue
New EU Strategies and Policies, Revisiting UK’s Seed Cathedral in Shanghai 2010 World Expo etc...
- 13-Oct-2010 - GP-TCM Consortium Newsletter: September-October 2010 issue
3rd e-MSM Teleconference, TCM speech at the headquarters of the Wellcome Trust, new member appoitments
- 13-Oct-2010 - GP-TCM Consortium Newsletter: August-September 2010 issue
Latest TCM news, CGCM Membership application finalised, New members appointed, further reading material
- 7-Sep-2010 - GP-TCM Consortium Newsletter: July-August 2010 issue
1st GP-TCM Annual Meeting, Joint WP1 - WP2 Phase II Kick-off Meeting, Joint WP4 - WP7 Phase II Kick-off Meeting ...
- 28-Jun-2010 - GP-TCM Consortium Newsletter: June 2010 issue
New GP-TCM Members, 2nd e-MSM, and business tour of the GP-TCM Coordinator
around Hong Kong, Macao and mainland China to promote the consortium
- 4-Jun-2010 - GP-TCM Consortium Newsletter: May 2010 issue
WP7, 3rd Plant Lists, and 3rd WP Website Representatives Teleconferences.
- 30-Apr-2010 - GP-TCM Consortium Newsletter: April 2010 issue
GP-TCM celebrates its First Anniversary on 1st May 2010!GP-TCM celebrates its First Anniversary on 1st May 2010!
- 12-Apr-2010 - Consortium Newsletter: March 2010 issue
Appointment of Steering Committee, Technical Advisory Committee, and Ethics Panel membersAppointment of Steering Committee, Technical Advisory Committee, and Ethics Panel members
- 2-Mar-2010 - Consortium Newsletter: February 2010 issue
This issue celebrates the Year of the Tiger and Lantern Festival.